U.S. Relocation Pre-Decision Planning
Pre-decision planning is an almost universal part of the international assignment process, but until recently, it was much less common for U.S. domestic moves. Download this white paper to learn:
- Benefits of pre-decision programs to both the company and prospective transferees;
- Potential pitfalls associated with these programs;
- Essential components of a pre-decision program; &
- Closing the loop after the process concludes.
The Gig Economy & Mobility
Approximately 40% of the employed American population will be gig workers by 2020 and talent mobility professionals will need to consider this phenomenon in consulting with their clients. Download this white paper to learn:
- Benefits of employing gig workers;
- Common challenges in using gig workers;
- The pros & cons of employing gig workers abroad;
- How a relocation management company can aid in managing gig employment.
Relocation Policy Tool
For organizations with a mobile workforce, it's important to establish a relocation policy that incorporates the most commonly used factors to ensure a successful transition for you, your employees and your job candidates.
If your organization does not have a relocation policy in place, using our sample relocation policy generator will help you create a basic employee relocation policy for your organization.
The New Tax Cuts & Jobs Act: Implications for Companies
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act made significant changes to the IRS treatment of relocation expenses. Download this white paper to understand the:
- Changes to Federal Tax treatment of moving expenses;
- Challenges for high-cost areas and the anticipated popularity of lump sums;
- Impact on international relocation assignments;
- 3 steps you can take immediately.
Short-Term Dev Assignments: What They Are & How to Use Them
Within the mobility arena, short-term developmental assignments (STDAs) are gaining traction with companies looking to support business growth and employee development while controlling costs.This creative strategy allows businesses to deploy talent where needed without making the financial commitment inherent in a permanent domestic move or a long-term international assignment, but not without careful consideration.
Lump Sum Policies Best Practices
There are internal and external factors to consider in deciding if a lump sum program is right for your company and your global mobility initiatives. Download this this white paper to learn:
- Advantages & disadvantages of each type of policy;
- How each type of lump sum program works; and
- Which type of policy is the best fit for your employee relocation program.